Bulk Image Downloader is a specialized tool designed to automatically download and save images from thumbnailed image galleries, bypassing all annoying popups and adverts. It can also extract image information from regular text files (such as saved html pages or plain text files containing links) and web pages where image links are listed as plain text. Almost all popular image hosting sites are supported and the built in image locator AI can locate the full sized image in most web pages no matter what the layout. It integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera via the right click context menu for even easier downloading.
* Downloads entire image galleries automatically (no more endless right clicking to “save image as…”)
* Downloads thumbnailed video files (.mpg, .avi. .mov, etc)
* Integrates with IE, FireFox and Opera. Just right click on a gallery page or gallery link and select “Download with Bulk ImageDownloader”
* No complicated configuration or project files needed - it just works
* Works on sites that the other image downloaders don’t
* Automatically locates and downloads images that have had their true locations hidden by redirection “services” such as usercash, spammer, etc.
* Saves time - galleries are downloaded as fast as your connection will allow
* Saves bandwidth - adverts and popups are not downloaded, just the images
* Validates and automatically retries partial or corrupt images, resuming downloads where possible
* Automatically detects and downloads from most multi page forum threads and galleries
* Downloads vbulletin forum attached images
* Multiple gallery download jobs can be queued and downloaded at a later time via the integrated Queue Manager!
OS : Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Language : Multilingual