Siding, Roofing, and Trim Completely Revised and Updated
2014 | ISBN: 1627103864 | English | 240 pages | PDF | 25 MB
Details, details, details...they're what make your home stand out from the crowd. And when it comes to the exterior of your home, the details big and small can make all the difference. This new edition of Siding, Roofing, and Trim-the latest installment in the For Pros by Pros series from the editors of Fine Homebuilding-provides you with all the expert advice and instruction you need to choose, install, and detail these three main aspects of your home's exterior. The results can be beautiful!
Among the many fresh design topics covered in this all-in-one resource, you'll discover how to:
* Safely replace a roof while keeping in mind venting and flashing for a weather-tight and long-lasting new roof
* Repaint your home so that the final product will go the distance
* Choose from material options including stone and vinyl
* Apply trim details to achieve that finished look
* Tackle trickier issues like lead safety and installing siding the proper way
* And so much more including 5 roofs that will last a lifetime, 10 tips to paint like a pro, 10 typical roof goofs and how to fix them, plus energy-saving advice
Taunton's For Pros by Pros series is a category leader providing DIYers with hard-to-find, practical information on the important issues that builders and homeowners face, such as siding, roofing, and trim. With 350 photographs and 50 illustrations, this indispensable guide continues to be a must-have for pros, semi-pros, and passionate amateurs.
About the Authors Since 1981 Fine Homebuilding has been providing information and inspiration to everyone who cares about quality home improvement and construction. The magazine is the most trusted source of home improvement information and it helps readers build projects better, faster, and more efficiently.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed