ESI VA One 2015.0-SSQ | 1.3 Gb[/center]
ESI Group, pioneer and world-leading solution provider in virtual prototyping for manufacturing industries, announces the release of VA One 2015.0 its a complete solution for simulating noise and vibration across the full frequency range and seamlessly combines Finite Elements, Boundary Elements (BEM), and Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA) in a single model.
The software seamlessly combines key vibro-acoustic modeling methods, Finite Elements (FEM), Boundary Elements (BEM), and Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA), in a single model. This latest release focuses on providing increased flexibility for daily use, seamless coupling with open source Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software OpenFOAM® and supporting advanced aeronautic materials.
VA One 2015.0 Release Highlights:
- New SEA ribbed panel formulations combining thick plate theory with uniform and composite ribbed panels
- Options for specifying variability associated with rib stiffeners in SEA ribbed panel subsystems
- Enhanced non-uniform acoustic FE mean flow predictive capabilities to accurately model the effect of flow noise on muffler Transmission Loss (TL) via automated OpenFOAM analysis for perforated muffler elements
- Improved wave number analysis and mapping tools in the Aero-Vibro-Acoustics (AVA) for extracting acoustic and convective loads from CFD data
- New Conservative and Consistent mapping options ensure that AVA spatial aliasing is minimized
About ESI Group
ESI is a pioneer and world-leading solution provider in virtual prototyping for manufacturing industries that takes into account the physics of materials. ESI has developed an extensive suite of coherent, industry-oriented applications to realistically simulate a product’s behavior during testing, to fine-tune manufacturing processes in accordance with desired product performance, and to evaluate the environment’s impact on performance. ESI’s solutions fit into a single collaborative and open environment for End-to-End Virtual Prototyping, thus eliminating the need for physical prototypes during product development. The company employs about 900 high-level specialists worldwide covering more than 30 countries. ESI Group is listed in compartment C of NYSE Euronext Paris.