Acoustica Premium Edition 6.0 Build 19 Bilingual | 29.04 MB
Languages: English (US), German.
Acoustica is a comprehensive audio editor for recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and offers a large set of high quality processing tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your audio production work and batch processing, powerful audio restoration tools as well as Red Book compatible CD burning is also included.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
New in Acoustica 6 is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
What's new in version 6.0 Build 19:
Multitrack audio editing:
- Create as many audio tracks as you want to
- Apply effect chains to tracks or master track
- Clips can easily be looped and stretched
- Add transitions between clips by simply overlapping them in the time line. Several transitions curves are available
- Double click a clip to open and modify the content in an audio editor window.
New processing tools:
- Superb quality time stretching as previously only available in the premium edition
- Transpose tool (pitch shift) based on the new time stretching engine
- New reverb with much better control over the room and filter parameters.
- The parametric equalizer now offers six different filter types low shelf, peak, high shelf, high pass, notch and low pass.
- Improved VST preset handling which is more consistent with how presets are managed for the internal processing tools.
- WAVE64 support for files bigger than 4 GB