Perfect Potluck Vegan Salads
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hrs | pdf | 627 MB
eLearning, Lifestyle, Food & Beverage | Skill level: All level
Learn how to make salads that are more than just lettuce and vegetables, that will impress your friends and family.
Whether you are already vegan, interested in what vegans eat or just want some new salad recipes, this course is for you. Vegans get the bad rap of eating "rabbit food." This course will show you how to transform vegetables into delicious salads that are good enough to take to a potluck or cookout. There are a few salads that have greens as the base, but many of the recipes feature the beans, grains and pasta that make a heartier salad.
You may be thinking, "Aren't all salads vegan?" Actually, no they aren't--especially when they are made with traditional ingredients. Salads like caesar salad, potato salad, and macaroni salad fall in this category. I've created vegan versions of these salads in this course. I've also created a dressing/dip that is a great ranch dressing substitute.
If you're curious, don't hesitate to enroll in this course and learn how to make these delicious, satisfying salads!
What are the requirements?
- You should already be comfortable chopping vegetables and measuring ingredients
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 36 lectures and 46 mins of content!
- Take simple ingredients and turn them into satisfying, colorful salads
- Make flavorful versatile dressings
- Make vegan versions of salads and dressings that are traditionally made with egg-based mayonnaise
- Gain the confidence to make something for a social event that will be readily accepted
What is the target audience?
- This is course is for anyone who is open to making vegan versions of many types of salads
- This course is not for anyone who follows a strict oil-free diet