Microsoft Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) All in one 04.09.2015 | 2.21 GB
Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) All in one - allows you to boot from removable media that allows you to start your computer, even if the total damage to existing files on a disk operating system, vital for its launch. It provides full access to NTFS-volumes, system registry settings and drivers. In sosteve are DOS utilities for testing, diagnostics and servicing drives. Optimized to run a dual boot stick
Features: Editing the registry: Registry Editor Utility ERD, accessible from the Tools menu MSDaRT, provides information about the registry, which can help in recovery.
Restoring access to the system: For a local user accounts and change passwords, you can use the wizard to change passwords.
Diagnosis of a system failure: To identify the causes of system failure and to determine the driver that caused the failure, you can use the Crash Analysis Wizard.
Recovering partitions and volumes: To restore a partition or volume, you can use the application Disk Commander.
Recover deleted files: file recovery utility can be used to find and recover deleted files from any supported file system Windows.
Cleaning disks or volumes: To clean the disks or volumes, you can use the Disk Cleanup utility.
Search for specific files: the search utility allows you to limit your search by specifying a name, a location search, the approximate size of the file, or the time the file changes.
Browse titles: Utility Explorer allows you to view files and folders that are stored on different disks.
Perform administrative tasks for managing a computer: Computer Management utility provides recovery tools to perform these tasks.
• Turn off hard disks, or services that cause errors.
• View the event logs.
• Create a partition and format the hard drive.
• Receive information about startup files.
• Get information about your computer.
Configuring TCP / IP: Utility TCP / IP settings allows you to display and configure the TCP / IP.
Removing patches and service packs Windows: by using the remote fixes can be removed Windows hotfix or service pack from the system that can not run.
Check and restoration of system files: System File Checker allows you to check and repair any damaged or missing system files.
Using the means of protection against malicious software: independent checker to determine malware or other unwanted programs and provides warnings of potential danger.
• Volkov Commander - a file manager that runs in Windows and MS-DOS.
• Victoria - The program is intended for testing, diagnostics and servicing IDE and Serial ATA drives.
• MHDD - is the most popular freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics.
• HDAT2 - program for testing and diagnostic disks. The main advantage over MHDD and Victoria: Support almost all disk drives ATA / ATAPI / SATA, SSD, SCSI and USB.
• VIVARD - is a powerful and easy to use software for diagnostics HDD.
• HDD Regenerator - a unique program that allows you to recover physically damaged hard disk drives.
• SpinRite - utility for testing, maintenance and recovery of data on the hard disk.
• TestDisk - a program to recover lost partitions and restore boot records on disks.
• Active @ UNERASER - effective tool for DOS and Windows, restore files systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS.
• Active @ Partition Recovery - a program to restore a partition your computer hard drive after a virus attack or any system failures.
• Mbrwork - used to restore the partition table.
• DiskPatch - a professional data recovery utility that recovers data by restoring the damaged structure of disks (partition table).
• Hard Disk Sentinel- utility for monitoring and control of hard disk drives.
• WDIdle - a program to change the parking heads on hard drives.
• DMDE - program for editing disk and data recovery.