In this Adobe Illustrator CC training course, expert author Andy Anderson takes you through the the many tools and techniques that are available to you in this vector graphics software from Adobe. This tutorial is designed for beginners, and no previous Illustrator experience is required to get the most from this training.
Andy starts you off with a quick tour of the interface so that you are familiar with the location of the tools you will be shown in this video tutorial. You then jump right into using these tools, while learning how to control your interface and selecting and manipulating Illustrator objects. As you progress through the lessons, you will be taught how to work with shapes, fills and strokes, anchors and paths and how to manage vector shapes. You will work with type, add effects, learn to manage your design with layers, work with images and masks, and learn tips, tricks and techniques from the authors own experiences. Finally this video tutorial covers how to save and print your design depending on the intended final use of it.
Once you have completed this comprehensive overview of Adobe Illustrator CC, you will be comfortable with the tools available to you, and how you apply them to your own vector graphic projects. Working files are included in this computer based training course for Illustrator CC, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
01. Getting Started
02. The First Step
03. Controlling Adobe Illustrator
04. Selecting And Manipulating Illustrator Objects
05. Adobe Illustrator And Color Management
06. Working With Shapes, Fills, And Strokes
07. Working With Anchors And Paths
08. Creating And Managing Vector Shapes
09. The Illustrator Pen Tool
10. Adobe Illustrator And Type
11. Effects And The Appearance Panel
12. Layers 101
13. Working With Images And Masks
14. Tips, Tricks And Techniques
15. Moving From Raster To Vector
16. Saving And Printing Based On Intent
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!