Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 422 MB
eLearning, Business, Management | Skill level: Beginner level
Learn how your emotions influence how you perform, build relationships and make good quaility decisions.
Emotional intelligence is the ability to combine thinking with fellings in order to build good quality relationships and to make good authentic decisions.
Emotional intelligence is different from IQ - cognitive intelligence, and offers a diferent perspective on success and performance at work.
This introduction course looks at what emotional intelligence is and what it is not. It looks at some models of emotional intelligence and what they mean.
The course covers the advantages and disadavantages of emotional intelligence, ways it can be improved and some do's and don'ts of working with emotional intelligence.
Changing the way that you work with your emotions is not easy. This course will give you some insights BUT developing your emotional intelligence will take you time and a lot of effort, and even then you are not going to get it right all the time!!
The course contains narrated videos, quizzes and some fun material to download - including a series of complementary crib cards.
There is also an exercise for you to do outsight of the course to find out how you view your emotional intelligence and how others view your emotional intelligence. It will help to guide you on what and how you need to change.
[WARNING: this takes some effort and you may not like what you find out!]
What are the requirements?
- We all have emotions! You will need an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- Anyone with an interest in, and commitment to, developing their ability to manage the emotional dimensions of life should be well placed to undertake this course.
- Anyone with an interest in applying intelligenve to emotion.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 26 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Find out about the importance of understanding the emotions that you experience.
- Explore how to practice and learn how to develop emotional intelligence.
- Discover how to improve your relationships and performance by gaining insights into the emotions of other people.
- Gain an understanding how you react in situations with a particular focus on how your feelings and emotions impact upon your performance.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in having a basic understanding of why emotions play an important role in performance and success
- Anyone would wants to have a deeper understanding of themself and how to work better with other people.
- Anyone with an interest in developing their ability to manage their emotions.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )