Office Tab Enterprise 10.50 (x86/x64) DC 28.08.2015 Multilingual "PROPER" | 16 MB
Adding Tabbed Interface for Office. It enables tabbed browsing, editing, and managing of Microsoft Office applications. You can open multiple documents / files in a single tabbed window, such as using the browser IE 8/9/10, Firefox, and Google Chrome, and also save and close all Office documents with just one click. It's compatible with Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365!
With the standard versions of Microsoft® Office, you cannot view and edit multiple files within a single tabbed window. Office Tab changes this by introducing a tabbed user interface - as seen in web browsers such as Internet Explorer® 8, Firefox and Google Chrome - in Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365 (Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Publisher®, Access®, Project and Visio®).
- Open, read, edit, and manage multiple Office documents in a single tabbed window.
- Minimize the number of windows you open at the same time.
- Save and close all Office documents with one click.
- Based on Microsoft Office add-in technology.
1. Fixed: Word will crash with View Side by Side in Word 2013-16 versions.
2. Fixed: Inserting PowerPoint or Excel objects in other Office programs will cause abnormal problem.
3. Fixed: The Publisher icon is displayed as the Access icon in the Tab in Access 2010.
4. Fixed: Language cannot be changed when you clicking Options from the right-clicking menu and try to change the language in the Option setting center in Office 2010.
5. Fixed: The workbooks are modified or not which is not indicating correctly with * mark in Office Tab for Excel 2013-2016.
6. Fixed: Even though the Single-window mode has been enabled in Office Tab for Office 2013-2016, there are multiple Office windows when switching windows by using shortcuts Alt + Tab.
7. Fixed: In some Office applications, Office tab cannot switch among windows after document windows minimizing.
OS : Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP/2000
Language : Multilingual
Home Page -