Axommsoft Tiff Split Merge 1.3 Build 1.0 | 5.0 MB
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format or Tag Image File Format) is most popular file format used today by publishing and page layout application like scanning, faxing, OCR and word processing etc. Our TIFF Split Merge Software is designed to manipulate this file format by adding multiple tiff documents together and by breaking large multipage tiff into several individual parts. Any tiff file may have single page or multiple pages like Microsoft Word Document or Adobe Pdf document. We devised Axommsoft Tiff split merge application to reorder, reduce, compress, resample and remove extra tiff pages.
This standalone Windows application is very easy in use and speedy in downloading & installing. Tool is developed to merge, split and remove tiff pages. Program supports loading of *.tif, *.tiff, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.bmp, *.wmf, *.emf, *.tga, *.ico, *.cur, *.png, *.pcx, *.pxm, *.wbmp, *.jp2, *.j2k etc file formats for conversion into multipage TIFF document. Apart from this, if your tiff documents contains thousands of pages and you wish to split out them, the available output format options are TIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF etc. User can define the output path to store split file in a separate directory. The main feature of TIFF split merge include, you can delete or erase any unwanted page(s) from TIFF file like 3, 9, 12-17, 25...etc. In fact, a backup file option is also available to store all deleted pages at predefined location.
1. Add, split and delete tiff pages in a single program.
2. Tool supports bulk tiff images for processing.
3. Output can be saved in jpeg, gif, png, bmp or tiff format.
4. Advanced output file name convention using macros.
5. Easy to use by novice users, available with help manual.
6. Tool supports all popular image formats includes FAX, TIFF, GIF, DCX, TIFF, PNG, BMP, EMF, WMF, TGA etc.
7. You can preview the image file in open file dialog to select only required graphics only.
8. Program supports all color depth images including 1-bit (Back & White), 4-bit (16 colors), 8-bit (256 colors) and 24-bit true color.
9. Loads TIFF (compressed with Packbits, ZIP, FAX (CCITT3), CCITT, G.3, G.4 and LZW) with CMYK, RGB, B/W color spaces to file.
10. Supports paletted 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 and 256 colors graphics.
11. Inbuilt Image preview option for each selected bitmaps.
12. Ascending and descending sorting option is available for merging multiple images by name, by file size, or by page number etc.
13. User can select more than one item with holding CTRL key. Option to move up and down multiple selected items.
14. Keyboard keys support to select all using CTRL+A, press DELETE button to remove one or more wrong selection.
OS : Windows XP | Vista | 7 | 8
Language : English
Home Page -