Udemy - Programming for Complete Beginners in C-sharp | 714 MB
Learning to code C#? We have provided HD video lectures, live coding sessions, and nearly 100 exercises to learn on!
* Lectures 48
WANT TO PROGRAM? START FAST – LEARN TO WRITE C# CODE
* Java is a programming language many adore but C# is even better. It offers those new to programming many, many advantages. It's growing in popularity with programmers by leaps and bounds. That's a trend we've seen for many years – C# is becoming more and more popular every year.
* Learning C# programming language makes it easier for you to understand other C-based programming languages. (Just like learning to speak Spanish helps you understand Italian.) And there are many, many very valuable C languages in the C family including C, Java, C++, Objective -C, and more.
* And how about job opportunities? In Cleveland, for example, 98% of C# programmers enjoy gainful employment in their field. C# programmers are in high demand! C# runs on multiple platforms. Windows? Linux? iPhones? Androids? You betcha.
* C# was created and is maintained by Microsoft so you know it gets plenty of support. This software giant is continually adding new and more potent C# features including new versions of C#'s Visual Studio. And the Visual Studio toolset is widely regarded as the #1, A+, five-star, gold-plated, best development environment on Planet Earth.
* C# runs on the .NET framework (say, "dot net"). It's what pros call a "consistent object-oriented programming environment," that's rock-steady for creating web and desktop applications. In fact, no matter what kind of application you'll build, you'll find C# will make it steady and stable across all computer platforms.
* Apps? How many and what kind will you develop? No holds barred because C# handles apps for desktop, Windows Store, web apps, mobile apps, iPhone and Android apps, web and data services, and these are just for starters.
* C# makes it easy to deploy and version your code saving you countless sleepless nights. It has a built-in safety net – a "sandbox" – to help you avoid the horrors of the dreaded, dead-on-arrival, pull-the-plug "blue screen of death" when your program crashes the operating system beyond all hope.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed