cFosSpeed is an Internet Accelerator with B&width Management & Traffic Shaping. It increases your throughput & reduces your Ping. Whenever you access the Internet with more than one data stream cFosSpeed can optimize the traffic. The program attaches itself as a device driver to the Windows network stack where it can then perform packet inspection & layer-7 protocol analysis. Ping optimizer plus packet prioritization. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. Outgoing traffic is not sent out indiscriminately.
Instead, data packets are first queued & then sent out in order of their priority. This way, data that is needed immediately is transmitted before less time-critical data.
cFosSpeed also reduces network congestion for downloads by lowering the TCP window size to keep the sender from sending too much data at once. In addition, cFosSpeed contains a packet filter firewall, time & volume online budgets, a skinnable transfer monitor & several other special purpose features. It has a filter language that allows experts to write their own traffic classifications.
* Improve your Ping for online games
* Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
* NEW: Improve mobile Internet
* Reduce audio/video streaming problems
* Improve VoIP speech quality
cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, ADSL, VDSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile (GSM, GPRS, HSCSD, UMTS, HSDPA), File sharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media, & Tuning. You can use cFosSpeed with a router &/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. With cFosSpeed improve your Ping for online games, keep your internet fast during heavy upload or download, improve mobile Internet, improve VoIP speech quality, & reduce audio/video streaming problems.
* cFosSpeed prevents one application (e.g. sending email) from choking all others, like telephone calls, chat, etc.
* cFosSpeed keeps your ping times low, so you can play online games & download files simultaneously.
* All important data packets are automatically prioritized over unimportant ones. With the cFosSpeed program & protocol prioritization you can configure your applications ideally &/or add new Programs.
* Real-time analysis of your data: With the new status window you can easily recognize which data streams you are currently transfering.
* cFosSpeed runs with DSL, Cable, WLAN, CDMA2000, UMTS, WCDMA, Modem, ISDN, broadb& mobile (2G / 3G).
* Here a detailed explanation of cFosSpeed's Traffic Shaping.
OS : Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP + Server 2003 & 2008
Language : Multilanguage
Home Page - http://www.cfos.de