The ultimate solution for recovering most Windows network passwords. NPRW's interface is simple and easy to use. The program can operate automatically, a great method for the novice, or manually which is great for advanced users. Either method allows you to manage and control the recovery process.
NPRW is a Windows network password recovery utility. The range of passwords recoverable by the program is quite wide:
- Network connections passwords, which include DSL, Dial-up (RAS), VPN, Direct PC, and other passwords for network connections;
- Local area network and Internet passwords. This category covers stored passwords for accessing other computers within your LAN, Internet Explorer passwords for protected Web sites, other passwords stored by Windows Credential Manager. For example, Exchange server's e-mail passwords, .NET Passport accounts in MSN Messenger, etc.;
- Domain cached credentials;
- Passwords and keys for accessing wireless networks (WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK);
- Remote Desktop passwords;
- Windows Vista CardSpace data and InfoCard PINs;
- Asterisk password revealer - to unhide **** password boxes;
- Virtual POP3, IMAP, SMTP, NNTP and FTP servers for recovering e-mail, news, ftp passwords.
- Recover most Windows network passwords;
- Choose between two (automatic and manual) recovery modes;
- Export passwords to text, html or excel files;
- Recover data even from unbootable Operating System;
- Multilingual passwords support;
- Friendly wizard interface;
- Detailed help;
- Install/uninstall support.
Home Page - http://www.passcape.com/