AutoCAD 360 is free CAD software that allows you to view, edit, and share drawings from your smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. Get up and running fast with this powerhouse application, in these tutorials from Jim LaPier.
He reviews the web, mobile, and Windows desktop versions of AutoCAD 360, and shows how to use its drawing, editing, and annotation tools to take your work into the field or into the cloud to collaborate with others.
* Creating an Autodesk account
* Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
* Drawing and editing
* Working with layers
* Saving and sharing drawings
* Working with the mobile app
* Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!