Computer file manager. Easier to use than Windows Explorer, because it only manages files and directories/folders; nothing else. To more quickly and effectively interact with files on the computer. Subsequently, functionality has been added to make it even easier to process several files at once, e.g. renaming a group of digital photo files.
- Manage files, directories, and drives, and nothing else!
- Performs accurate searches for files.
- Can keep notes associated with files.
- Provides many reports to find files, and view statistics.
- Provides the ability to completely reverse any changes made.
- Prints files listing.
- Shows all key information right in the main window.
- Thorough, easy-to-use online documentation.
- Can bookmark files and directories.
- Customizable, easy access to files and tools you use often.
- Clear out all temporary files.
- Built-in support for .zip files.
- Optionally, launch files upon detection of removable media.
- Shared directory icons.
- Personalize your copy using different color schemes.
- Clearly shows how full your computer's disk drive is.
- Image preview window that can be sized to your liking.
- Easily renames your digital photo files in one go.
- Connect and disconnect from shared directories.
- Provides drive clean-up tools accessibility.
September 11, 2015
Today we released a minor upgrade to FRSFileMgr™ to fix some issues found in the previous version, and to add a couple of new items.
OS : Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.fourthray.com/