BurnAware Premium 8.4 Multilingual | 9.3 Mb
BurnAware Premium is a lightweight software application that comes packed with various dedicated parameters designed to help you burn data, audio and video discs, create and burn disc images, as well as extract audio tracks and recover files.
The user interface is clean and intuitive, and offers quick access to different configuration settings related to data discs (CDs, DVDs, boot discs or Blu-ray), multimedia ones (MP3 or DVD-video images), and ISO options.
BurnAware Premium offers quick access to the files and folders stored in your computer, and allows you to drag and drop the items into the working pane.
Plus, it comprises all the features that you would expect to find in any powerful burning application, as you can edit the disk name, pick the burning device and speed, and verify data.
Other important features worth mentioning give you the possibility to erase rewritable discs, view detailed disc and drive information (firmware version, buffer size, supported disc formats), and make an ISO and save it or burn it to a disc.
Whats more, you can verify discs for possible errors, extract tracks from audio CDs, or copy the whole disk to CUE images.
During our testing we have noticed that BurnAware Premium carries out the burning process quickly and without errors throughout the entire process.
All things considered, BurnAware Premium offers an intuitive working environment and useful features for helping you burn data with ease and efficiently.
- Support of PLS playlists in Audio CD compilation.
- Support of PLS and M3U playlists in MP3 Disc compilation.
- Compatibility improvements for Windows 10.
- Updated main burning module.
- Updated installer and translations.
- Replacement of empty folders without warning when adding data.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Bug with loading of file list from command line.
- Bug with burning DVD-Video that cannot be played in some cases.
- Bug with burning MP3 Discs that cannot be played in some car stereos.
- Bug with encoding file time on some systems.