SparkyLinux 4.0 Xfce x86-64, [Iso - MultiLang] | 1.46 GB
SparkyLinux is a Debian-based Linux distribution which provides ready to use, out of the box operating system with a set of slightly customized lightweight desktops.
Sparky is targeted to all the computer’s users who want replace existing, proprietary driven OS to open-sourced.
Sparky is also targeted to two different groups of users:
– Full Editions – with all the tools, codecs, plugins and drivers preinstalled – to the users who want to have everything ready and works from the first system’s run
– Base Editions – with minimal set of tools – to advanced users who like to set up everything as they want
Main features of Sparky
– Debian testing based
– rolling release
– lightweight, fast & simple
– set of desktops to choose: LXDE, Enlightenment, JWM, KDE, LXQt, Openbox, MATE, Xfce
– ultra light base edition with Openbox or JWM desktops
– special gaming edition: GameOver
– CLI Edition (no X) for building customized desktop
– most wireless and mobile network cards supported
– set of selected applications, multimedia codecs and plugins
– own repository with a large set of additional applications
– easy hard drive / USB installation
In general, Sparky is not targeted to Linux beginners, rather to users with some amount of Linux knowledge.
Anyway, the Linux beginners are welcome too – our forums is open for any question.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed