Combine power & flexibility with easy-to-use features. With S&vox, anyone can build websites on a Mac easily & quickly, with no HTML expertise. All from an interface designed for those who want great results, without hassles! S&vox lets non-experts build beautiful, st&ards-compliant websites with photo galleries, videos, blogs, social media tools, forms & more, quickly & easily.
Drag & drop publishing
Anyone can build a 5-page website in 20 minutes or less with S&vox. Just create pages in the Site Navigator, & add objects for the information you want to use on your website. Next, drop in text, images, & photos. Then, publish it to the host of your choice.
A wide range of designs
With over 60 designs to choose from-many of which have multiple color variations-you'll be able to explore a wide variety of options to find one that fits your goals. & S&vox lets you swap designs anytime you like if you want to try something different.
HTML 5 & SEO friendly
S&vox generates HTML 5 websites compatible with popular browsers on Mac, Windows, & iOS (iPhone, iPad) devices automatically. S&vox also creates search-engine-friendly code that aids organic discovery by/on search engines like Google & Bing.
Flexible photo galleries
S&vox has flexible photo galleries with lots of options for presenting albums. Showcase your pictures with lightbox effects, or slide show mode, & lots of other presentation customization options.
Add video anywhere
Putting videos on a S&vox website is as simple as dragging files to place them on pages of your website. With S&vox, the trickiest part of publishing video is the preparation.
Blogs, blogs, blogs
It is easy to publish a blog with S&vox. You don't need anything else to do it. No accounts, no extra tools. Just use the objects in S&vox to place it on your website, & start posting.
Integrating social media features into S&vox websites with objects works like other S&vox objects. Just choose the pieces you want to add, & place them on your website's pages.
ADVANCED: Raw HTML Objects
Use ‘Raw HTML' objects to embed HTML for "widgets" like PayPal's "Buy Now" button, Google Gadgets (e.g. search form, calendar), & more. Just paste the widget code into an HTML object & you're done.
EXTEND IT: Code Injection & jQuery
Skilled web authors can use Code Injection to do things like load libraries, tweak CSS, or add PHP directives & apply modifications to a page, or an entire website. S&vox also supports jQuery.
Publishing to a Folder
* Worked around a hang which could occur when publishing to a folder on OS X 10.7 Lion or later
* file: URLs can be specified for the site URL
* Improved workflow when publishing to a folder by default
- The "Publish" comm& takes immediate effect, rather than confirming the location with you first. You can change location if needed by selecting "Publish to Folder" instead
- At the end of publishing, the Share panel is presented again
- Fixed an issue which happened if the usual target folder can not be found
Publishing to a Remote Server
* Improved reliability of re-connecting to FTP & SFTP servers
* Fixed a bug where some intermediate directories weren't being created over SFTP if needed
Publishing in General
* Fixed an issue which would occur in the rare circumstance of publishing a file to a location that S&vox believes to currently be a folder
* Fixed a crash when canceling publishing
* Addressed a rare issue where a media file could be named with a space, rendering it incompatible with some servers
* Amazon objects are a bit more tolerant of malformed associates IDs.
* Contact Form specify their encoding consistently for better international support
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 +
Home Page - http://www.karelia.com/products/s&vox/