GSA enables you to analyse and design a range of structural models composed of skeletal frames and two-dimensional finite elements, which makes it the perfect tool for the ever increasing demands placed upon structural engineers.
Originally developed in-house at Arup to meet their demanding and diverse requirements, its capabilities have been proven on thousands of complex and prestigious projects world-wide. These include the Swiss Re, Gatwick Air Bridge, Heathrow Terminal 5, Khalifa Stadium, CCTV Building Beijing, 122 Leadenhall Street, and the Angel of the North.
* Highly intuitive graphical data generator for rapid model creation and 'sculpting' of existing models
* Extensive data checking prevents entry of invalid parameters across the model
* A spreadsheet-friendly text file format, full copy-and-paste functionality, and data import in various formats including CIMsteel and DXF all contribute to GSA's reputation for offering excellent interaction with other tools on the engineer's desktop
* Model size is limited only by the performance capabilities of the hardware
* Display several graphical and tabular views simultaneously with automatic synchronizing across the views
* Full on-line program help and logical user interfaces in a familiar environment ensure that minimal learning curves are required
Home Page - http://www.oasys-software.com/products/engineering/gsa-suite.html