This course gives a basic introduction to the world of ITIL
ITIL has been adopted globally by thousands of organisations, professionals and consultants to help them deliver improvements to IT services. ITIL helps you to realise improvements including cost reductions in service delivery, enhancements in processes, improved measurement and reporting as well as continually driving up the quality of IT Services. ITIL provides direct benefits to service providers, businesses and their customers.
There are four levels of certification within the scheme:
Successfully passing the Foundation exam is mandatory before you can progress to other courses and is worth 2 credits.
ITIL is supported by a comprehensive qualifications scheme, accredited training organisations, and implementation and assessment tools.
Improve your chances of future employment
ITIL is increasingly becoming the sought after qualification on job descriptions
A recent survey by Plexent (January 2012) showed that the average US salary for ITIL related jobs was over $108,000 per annum
Please Note - This is NOT the ITIL Foundation course and is not intended to help with the passing of the ITIL Foundation Exam
Disclaimer: "ITIL" is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd
What are the requirements?
- PC or Laptop running at least Windows XP or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
- Minimum Screen Display Size of 15" (17" widescreen or above recommended).
- Headphones or speakers connected to your computer - to listen to video tutorials.
- A Web Browser (IE 6 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended)
- A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps - to view video tutorials
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 5 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- 3 easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL terminology, structure, concepts and processes
- Study duration: 110 minutes
- Lesson 1: Introducing ITIL - including the history of ITIL and its importance
- Lesson 2: ITIL in action - a deeper dive into the service lifecycle
- Lesson 3: Implementing ITIL and next steps - includes implementation considerations and some real world case studies
What is the target audience?
- Suitable for technical and non-technical staff alike
- No prior experience needed
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!