GRAPHISOFT announced ArchiCAD 18, a new version of its flagship product, is a leader in the field of architectural design-based building information modeling (BIM). Innovative solutions implemented in ArchiCAD 18, are designed to greatly smooth the BIM-design. Innovative visualization mechanism CineRender, allowing you to create photo-realistic visualization of the highest quality, and previously available only with applications CINEMA 4D, designed for professional imaging, is now available directly in the tool BIM-design.
What's new in version:
- includes important improvements since the original release of ArchiCAD 18 (Build 3006).
- applies to ArchiCAD, BIM Server and all other components: BIMx, MEP Modeler and all GRAPHISOFT-distributed Add-Ons and Goodies.
- applies to all (Commercial, Educational and Trial) license types.
Recommended operating system:
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 64 bit processor with 4 cores or more (eg, Intel Core i5 / i7)
- 8 GB-RAM and more (for work with complex models may require 16 GB and more)
- 5 GB of free disk space for installation (additional 10GB required for each project)
- recommended video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 MB capacity of 1024 or more
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion is supported, but not tested
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard is not supported (install ArchiCAD impossible)
- 64-bit processor with 2 cores
- 4 GB of RAM
- 5 GB of free disk space for installation
- graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.0
- Monitor that supports a resolution of 1024 x 768
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!