Parted Magic - a package of utilities for working with hard drive-based bootable CD Linux. Allows you to perform various operations on partitions and supports a large number of file systems. Parted Magic partition manager based on Linux, working with the LiveCD, USB-drives or over a local network. Supported by any data operations move, delete, restore, cloning partitions, etc. Besides, Parted Magic allows you to configure the operating system, as well as access the Internet using the included dristributiv browser Firefox. Parted Magic supports file systems ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs +, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, reiserfs, reiser4, xfs.
- Format internal and external hard drives;
- Move, copy, create, delete, expansion and contraction of partitions on the hard disk;
- Cloning hard drives to create a full backup;
- Verification of hard disks and diagnostics;
- To check the memory for bad sectors;
- Benchmark your computer to assess its level of work;
- Delete all data on the hard disk without the possibility of recovery;
- Provides access to the hard disk when not zagruzayutsya systems, is saving important data;
- Boot from CD / USB memory, then can work without CD / USB;
- Supports network connections.
The composition of Parted Magic includes the following programs:
- GParted partition editor;
- Partition Image a tool for working with disk images;
- TestDisk Tool for restoring boot records;
- Fdisk, sfdisk partition table editor;
- Dosfstools A utility for creating and verifying the integrity of the partition FAT;
- Ntfsprogs tools for working with NTFS.
Parted Magic 2015_08_12
Tue Aug 11 15:19:13 UTC 2015
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!