Generative art is all about using programming to generate artwork that is algorithmically defined and created. In this project-based class, you'll learn how to create your own series of patterns using generative art techniques and computer programming!
What You'll Learn
- How to setup your programming environment for making generative artwork.
- An introduction to Processing and the HYPE Framework. With the HYPE Framework you'll be able to create work quicker and more effectively.
- We'll start by drawing your shapes and preparing a bank of assets for you to use in your piece. These can be any sort of image that you have created.
- Painting with HYPE using different variables to create and infinite range of possibilities.
- Adding and controlling color throughout.
- Using HGridLayout and HShapeLayout to create your final piece. These will give you ability to create grids and shapes with your assets.
- How to output your files to Photoshop of Illustrator. You'll be able to manipulate and edit them to arrive at the final piece.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!