Udemy - Your First $100 Photography Gig
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 61 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 2 Hours | 168MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how to start a photography business and make your first $100 doing what you love.
You love photography.
Other people love your photography too.
You would love some extra money in your bank account.
Other people would love to pay you for to take great pictures of them.
"That sounds nice and all - but how to start a photography business?"
One of the great things about a photography business is you don't have to invest thousands of dollars or risk your secure day-job to try it out, you just need to have a photography business plan.
You just need some information to help you overcome your fears, minimize your risks and get answers to some of your questions.
This course provides you with the knowledge, motivation, and direction on how to start a photography business- landing your first paying gig.
In this course I will show you:
● The equipment you need to get started
● The best place to find your first client
● How to negotiate and write up your first contract
● How much you should charge for your first gig
● How to rock your first photo shoot
● The magic formula for turning your first client into a RAVING FAN (and why that's so important)
● What you need to think about during the shoot and after when you edit the images
● The best way to hand the product (image files and prints) to the client
● How to reinvest your first $100 back into your business
● What should be on your gear and software wish-list
A photography business, whether full-time or part-time is incredibly rewarding.
Take this easy to digest course on how to start a photography business now, follow the instructions to land your first gig and try it out for yourself.
If you don't at least try, you might regret it later.
SUCCESSFUL LIFE = NO REGRETS
If you've thought about making money with your camera, there is no better time than right now to give it a "shot".
Included in this course are audio recordings of interviews I did with fellow pro photographers. Listen and be inspired by the pros that have "been there, done that".
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
In this course we will be...
...breaking through our limiting fears
...finding our first client the easy way
...learning about the simple formula for creating RAVING FANS
...making our first $100 as a pro photographer
What is the target audience?
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )