TurboCAD PRO is a professional CAD application that enables users to create innovative designs for a wide range of industries and disciplines. It's both feature and content rich, packed with professional level 2D drafting tools, 3D modeling tools, and thousands of parts, symbols and floorplans.
Exceptional Value in 2D/3D CAD
TurboCAD® Mac Pro delivers unparalleled value and productivity in a professional 2D/3D CAD package. Fully integrated 2D drafting tools, 3D surface and ACIS® solid modeling tools, assembly tools, advanced architectural tools, and powerful LightWorks photorealistic rendering are accompanied by thousands of symbols, materials, decals, and more.
Professional Control and Flexibility
Customizable toolbars, set-up wizard, and context sensitive help enhance usability, while the block manager and the ability to quickly organize layers and layer sets optimize drawing management. Plus complete printing and publishing tools as well as extensive file support including new AutoCAD 2013 .DWG meet the needs of professional architects, engineers, illustrators, designers, and more.
Advanced 2D/3D Architectural Design
TurboCAD® Mac Pro includes 1,000 pre-designed floor plans plus advanced tools for professional architectural design. Self-healing walls auto-dimension as they are drawn, auto trim wall vertices, and allow for assignment of hatch patterns and color. Roof and slab tools work to quickly attach to existing walls, and when parametric doors and ShiChuangare added, the built-in intelligence automatically creates the needed openings.
Powerful Lighting & Rendering Options
When it's time to present your ideas, TurboCAD Mac Pro delivers stunning photorealistic renderings. Apply materials and decals. Set lighting, shadowing, reflectance, roughness and environmental effects. Then render with the powerful LightWorks Photorealistic Rendering Engine. Sketch rendering options are also available for a hand-drawn look, appropriate in the early stages of conceptual design.
Flexible CAD & Graphic Design Formats
Easily import existing designs from popular CAD and graphic design file formats, including new AutoCAD® 2013 .DWG. Just as easily, export your precision designs and technical drawings from TurboCAD to other CAD formats, or choose a popular desktop publishing formats such as EPS TIFF, CGM and more, to create brochures or other marketing materials. Even print design to your specifications with new options for better control of how the printed document will look.
TurboCAD® Mac Pro makes it easy to design in 2D or 3D with a setup wizard, customizable toolbars and the most usability features including:
- Context Sensitive Help System to get help with any tool instantly
- Gripper Tool to dynamically move, rotate, & scale objects in 2D or 3D
- Viewport Layouts display multiple views of your drawing at once
- 3D Connexion Space Mouse as well as traditional mouse support
- Drawingd Wizard to set up your drawing, define unit format, paper size, print, drawing scale annotation settings, text and dimension
- Custom Toolbar Creation for quick access to your favorite tools
- Layers and Layer Sets to organize and more easily edit your design
- Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping
- 1.5 Hours of Video Tutorials along with step by step guides and sample models.
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
- Polygon Tools - Slot polygon, N-Sided polygon, and polygon from curves tool.
- Conic Tools, a.k.a. conic section tools, allow users to easily obtain a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane.
- Connect Curve Tool - Join Option - The Join Curve option replaces the two curves you select with a new spline curve. This tool will also join two polylines
- Sketch Spline Tool - samples points as the cursor moves and creates a smooth spline through the sampled data. Once selected this tool has two options, the Sketch Spline tool and Sketch on a Surface tool.
- Fair Spline Tool - The Fair Spline command provides a tool to globally smooth a curve. Fairing a spline optimally moves control vertices to locations that minimize large curvature variations.
TurboCAD Mac Pro v8 System Requirements:
Mac OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!