Lynda - Photoshop Elements 14 Essential Training
Size: 1.26GB | Duration: 5h 07m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Get to know the powerful photo organizing, editing, and sharing features of Adobe Photoshop Elements 14, the less expensive version of Photoshop that's ideal for casual photographers who want to achieve professional results.
Elements expert Jan Kabili first shows how to import and find photos with the Organizer. She then explains how and when to use each of the editing workspaces: Quick Fix, Guided Edit, and Expert Edit. Using Quick Fix, she shows how to crop and straighten photos, correct lighting and color, and apply effects. She also uses the Expert Edit workspace to build a layered file and create composites. Finally, Jan returns to the Organizer, showing how to find and tag photos, and share them via email and social media.
* Importing photos selectively and in bulk
* Accessing photos in the Organizer
* Cropping photos
* Adjusting lighting and color
* Fixing selected areas
* Correcting red-eye and pet-eye quickly
* Resizing photos in Guided Edit
* Building a layered file in Expert Edit
* Reconnecting missing photos
* Exporting photos
* Sharing photos via email and social media