Amadeus Pro - multitrack music editor, which will be interesting for both amateurs and professionals. The application supports multiple audio tracks, each of which can be edited completely independently of the others - to change its volume, apply a variety of filters, insert additional fragments, etc. In addition, Amadeus Pro has a built-in noise reduction and noise that can be applied to the entire track, and its separate units; It works with most music formats and supports batch file processing.
Amadeus Pro has a number of useful features, such as, for example, direct the output of the file to disk caching audio, high speed processing of audio files larger than two gigabytes. Editor supports many audio formats such as MP3, MPEG-4 AAC, AIFF, WAVE, WMA, CAF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, and others. The application also includes a special toolbar "Favorite Actions", to which you can put frequently used commands editor and various sound analysis tools. Support for plug-ins VST and Audio Unit, adding markers, Fade In / Out.
Features Amadeus Pro:
* Simple and elegant user interface as Mac OS X
* Multitrack editing entries.
* Batch processing and conversion.
* Sound noise reduction and recovery.
* Supports various audio formats, including AIFF, Multichannel Wave, MP3, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, SoundDesigner II, QuickTime, Apple CAF, etc.
* Support for VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
* "Lovely actions" palette allows you to have your most frequently used effects are only a mouse click away.
* A wide range of powerful audio analysis tools.
* Audio CDs with CD-TEXT data can be recorded directly from the Amadeus Pro.
What's new in Version 2.2:
* New application and files icons
* Design tweaks
* Handles full 5: 1 sound for both recording and playback
* Runs faster on retina displays
* Bug fixes
“OS - MacOSX 10.6.6 or Later
Home Page - http://www.hairersoft.com/pro.html