PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for Mac OS X. Developers Mac and IOS have to edit various file lists when developing their applications. PlistEdit Pro allows you to edit these files easier by providing an intuitive and powerful interface. In addition to being able to copy and paste or drag and drop data from the list of properties around, PlistEdit Pro also offers powerful search and replace, and also defines the structure of which provide easy access to frequently used keys in a variety of standard file from the list of properties.
Experienced users can also learn from the browser PlistEdit Pro, which provides easy access to property listings using OS X to store the settings in your system. View your lists of preferences, or look for a folder with PLIST files at one time for a specific key or value.
PlistEdit Pro also allows you to automate tasks, linked lists, through its Applescript support and pledit command-line tool.
* Full Drag & Drop support, and imaging Poysti
* support keyboard navigation
* the ability to view and edit the properties in Map mode or plain text
* AppleScript support for automating
* multi-level undo
* search and replace
* built-in browser plist-file
* Setting the font
What's new in Version 1.8.2:
* Fixed a crash that occur when changing fonts in the preferences window
* Fixed a crash that could occur on OS X 10.11 El Capitan when closing a document
* Fixed a bug where the "Replace" button in the find bar would not replace
* If performing a find-and-replace results in an invalid value (eg, an unparsable date), we now display an error message instead of doing nothing
* We now install the pledit command line tool in / usr / local / bin, as per new requirements in OS X 10.11 El Capitan
* Fixed a bug where changing an object to a different class would not work while the object's value was still being edited
* Fixed an issue where folders / packages could no longer be dropped on the dock icon
* Fixed a bug where reordering items could lead to a crash
OS - MacOSX 10.9 or Later