GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, & export it to any of 80 available file formats. The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, & so much more.
Non-destructive image editing
A new Cocooner editing mode allows you to make modifications to the image appearance while keeping your original image data unchanged.
You can adjust the brightness & contrast of an image, crop & rotate it, save it, & then revert the image to its original state at any time in the future or continue editing it without any loss of quality. You can also export the altered image to all of the supported formats.
Undo in Browser
In this version of GraphicConverter, most of the file & folder operations that you perform in the application's own browser can be undone. For example, if you delete or move a file or folder accidentally, or just change your mind, you can press Comm&-Z or choose Undo from the Edit menu to restore it.
Import & export functions
- Import of approx. 200 & export of approx. 80 graphic formats
- Catalog generation (web, print, picture)
- Picture import direct from the camera (also RAW)
- TWAIN interface for scanners
- direct support of the photo services Google+, Flickr, Locr
Picture organization & workflow management
- Graphical file & picture browser
- Slide show functions
- Batch conversion
- Support for AppleScript
- Express picture enhancement function
- Enhancement & creation of pictures for use in the internet
- Basic functions for editing pictures
- Advanced functions, effects & filters for picture manipulation
- Plug-in architecture
- Color management with ColorSync & ICC profiles
- 3D image support
Whats New GraphicConverter 9.7.3:
Added more metadata options for TIFF export
Added support for import of very large PNGsAdded support for Comm& + Shift + s for save as
Fixed possible wrong font name in insert text batch if many thous& fonts are activeFixed map issue on 10.11Fixed update check issue on OS X 10.11
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/products/graphicconverter/