Upgrade your Mac to OS X Yosemite and you'll get an elegant design that's both fresh and familiar. The apps you use every day will have powerful new features. And your Mac, iPhone, and iPad will work together in amazing new ways. You'll also get the latest technology and the strongest security. It's like getting a whole new Mac.
Here's what you'll love about OS X Yosemite:
A fresh look for your Mac
• The Dock has a sleek new design with instantly recognizable icons.
• A beautiful new system font is crisp and easy to read.
• Translucency gives you a sense of what's in, or behind, your window.
• Streamlined toolbars free up space for your content.
Handoff. Pick up where you left off.
• Start an activity on your Mac and finish it on your iPhone or iPad - or vice versa.
• Use Handoff with Mail, Safari, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, Messages, Reminders, Calendar, Contacts, and other apps.
iPhone calls. Now on your Mac.
• Make and receive calls on your Mac even when your iPhone is in the next room.
• Just click a phone number you see in Contacts, Calendar, Messages, Spotlight, or Safari to make a call.
SMS. Those green text messages on your iPhone? They're now on your Mac, too.
• All of your messages now appear on all of your devices.
• Send and receive SMS text messages right from your Mac.
Instant Hotspot gives you the Internet anywhere.
• Easily activate the personal hotspot on your iPhone right from your Mac.
• Connect to your personal hotspot without taking your iPhone out of your pocket or bag.
AirDrop. Now between Mac and iOS devices, too.
• Share files to another Mac or to an iOS device, even when you don't have an internet connection.
New Today view in Notification Center.
• Handy widgets give you quick access to up-to-the-minute calendar, weather, and stock information.
• Add widgets from the Mac App Store.
Installation on GPT or MBR.
Loader: Clover 3253
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!