English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hrs | 152 MB
eLearning, Business, Communications | Skill level: All level
Tap the power of social media to grow your community and build your reputation
What do business leaders like Richard Branson, Marissa Mayer and Elon Mush all have in common? It's not just that they lead some of the most innovative companies on the planet - they also have massive personal followings and have built a direct one-to-many connection with millions of their customers using social media.
Richard Branson, founder of global innovation powerhouse, Virgin, has more than 6.5 million followers. Elon Musk, darling of the internet and founder of SpaceX and Tesla Motors has direct connection to 2.6 million Twitter followers. Their "personal brand" means that they can speak directly to their audiences, customers, partners and stakeholders.
And you can too.
In this course, I show you how to "Tweet like Branson". Together, we will:
- Create your professional and polished online profile
- Learn the seven secret styles of Tweets
- Use analytics data to improve your Twitter performances
- Select technologies that help you get maximum value from a small investment of your time.
What are the requirements?
- We take you through the process from scratch. Buckle up!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 33 mins of content!
- Feel more comfortable with and using Twitter for business
- Setup their Twitter profile in a professional manner
- Use the six different styles of Tweets
- Understand the basics of Twitter measurement
- Use hashtags to grow their follower base and online influence
- Choose a technology to help manage Twitter
What is the target audience?
- Business users of Twitter
- Senior executives and business owners wanting to safely understand how to use social media in a business context