Udemy - Shading Masters: The Ultimate Drawing Course for Artists
MP4 | AVC 772kbps | English | 720x400 | 30fps | 9 hours | AAC stereo 91kbps | 3.22 GB
Genre: Video Training
Learn the simplest methods for achieving mind-blowing realistic drawings fast using a simple 4 step process! Welcome to Shading Masters. Your search is over! This training will give you all you need to draw like a pro in no time. Whether you are a teacher, student or just getting back into drawing, Shading masters has something for you. There is one goal - to teach you the most effective shading methods I know so you can transform your images into serious art. Whether you're drawing l&scapes, portraits or even still life your images will be more dynamic,look more professional & have realistic textures.
The course is packed with practical real world knowledge & experience gathered over many years of trial & error & learning from other artists & has helped me get my images published in books & publications, hung up in prestigious galleries & win contests.
Check out the FREE series below to get a head start!
- Supplies list - Tell you where to get all the best & cheapest supplies
- Exercise Sheets - To test out different techniques
- Resources & Readings - Tons of helpful links, books, tools & apps for inspiration & just plain awesomeness
- Tools & Marks - gives you examples of each tool & the exact mark they make on the paper.
How long will it take?
The course was originally designed to be consumed over 4 weeks but you can go at your own pace.
The course is laid out into 5 sections & will be updated on an ongoing basis.
1. Tools & Materials - Learn all the tools you need & all the one you don't. This includes what pencils, paper & other specialty tools you need to be using to get amazing results.
2. Learning Light - Break down & explore the world of light so that you can actually draw it effectively. Light is what creates everything around you. learning to master it & really SEE it will alone take your drawings to new heights!
3. Core Techniques - The fun stuff. These will teach you all of the different methods for shading. It will include how to draw shading multiple ways to get what ever texture or effect you need whether it be hair, skin, trees, water or smooth gradients. You name it. You'll be drawing it by the end of this module.
4. Textures - This is where we'll go into specifics of how to create even more textures from skin,to water, to glass & metal & more will be added regularly.
5. Case Studies - This is the section where you get to see where I messed up & how i fixed it. I'll deconstruct each of the current pieces that I'm working on & show you the unique challenges I faced, where i went wrong & how I fixed them. This section will be especially helpful to see a lot of different ways to get the job done & it will be updated as I complete more & more projects.
Perfect Proportions - Learn all the techniques to master proportions in your images every time.
Perfect Perspectives - If you can't draw in 3D your images will always be missing that extra realism. This crash course will teach you the basics of drawing in perspective.
The Four Steps to Shading - Look over my shoulder as I show you the only 4 steps I use to shade all of my drawings every time.
I know how frustrating it is to not have a picture come together like you have it in your head. I've been there many times too & its not your fault.
There are tons of free videos out there on youtube & other sites that "SHOW" you how to draw but they usually are just super sped of videos with no explanations or reasons. You've probably also seen the ones that show you how to draw celebrities line by line & speed thru the shading , but you & I both know that in the end those really aren't helping you develop the skills you need to really draw what ever you want.
They're just fragments here & there of what you need to know, not a step by step roadmap & approach of how to get there with quality instruction.
Truly mastering drawing is about learning & putting into action some fundamental concepts & techniques that anyone can learn & use to render amazing results ever time. Once you learn them, you have the ability to draw whatever you want & that includes shading your own drawings like a badass not just watching some other artist show off their skills.