DigiDNA iMazing 1.3.2 Multilingual | 25.8 MB
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can: Copy music to and from any iOS device, Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as is to another iOS and much more!
With iMazing, you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; its music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
- Use your iOS device like an external drive
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
- Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one (similar to Time Machine for iOS)
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's new in version 1.3.2:
- iOS 9 fully supported
- OS X El Capitan fully supported
- Windows 10 fully supported
- App backup restore is back! Backup, restore and share game saves or application state.
- Support for the new iOS 9 Notes format
- Added a Backup virtual folder to the Apps browser which acts as a shortcut to app files included in the current backup
- Restoring a backup automatically launches app downloads on the target device for apps for which iMazing could not locate a .ipa file
- Export to Archive is now Export as iMazing File, and conversely Load from Archive is now Import iMazing File
- Much improved installer handles Apple components correctly, however ancient the Windows version is (looking at you, XP and Vista users)
- "Backup Apps" option in the backup wizard is gone: apps will be automatically backed up if possible.
- New iMazing icon! Who should feel flattered?
- New Windows 10 window style, better window resizing performance (Windows)
- Phase one of a complete review of our translations has begun.
- iMazing Windows main menu has been reorganized. About iMazing and Check for updates. are now in the Help menu. Preferences is now in Edit.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a rare bug where exported VCards names were mangled
- Fixed sort order of Messages when exporting to text and csv: UI sort order is now always respected
- Fixed display of images in pre iOS 9 Notes
- Fixed display of images in old messages
- Small resolution screens are not better handled on Windows
- Lots of small fixes and tiny improvements
- Hot fixes for all reported issues in 1.3.1