Boost Your Business Turnover - 46% growth potential
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 916 MB
eLearning, Business, Entrepreneurship | Skill level: All level
Learn sales, marketing and customer care techniques to increase your profits, loyalty, website traffic & average invoice
This course could save you $1000s in just a few minutes - if you own your own business, or are thinking of starting one, this course will give you everything you need to increase your sales by at least 46%.
Andy Edwards is an international speaker and widely published author, who's been teaching business skills to companies for over 20 years. He's taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life changing skills to transform your business.
He covers four key business principles, each with practical implications and ideas - leaving you with a 12 Step Action Plan for super charge your profits. You'll learn how to get more customers through your door, get them spending more each time, coming back more often, and never switching to your competitors. You'll hear lots of real life examples and gives practical tools you can use right away to get better results.
The course overview includes:
- Stop missing out on hundreds of potential customers searching for you
- Rewards your loyal fans and make your customers feel loved
- Prevent any customers leaving you to use your competitors
- Make the most of your great quality service by tripling your referral income
- Spot what your competitors are doing right, and learn from them
- Get access to twice as many customers by joining with other businesses
- Cross-sell and up-sell to HELP the customer
- And lots lots more!
What are the requirements?
- Should have a business in mind to apply to techniques too
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 25 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Grow their turnover by at least 46%
- Make their customers feel loved and apprecaited
- Learn from competitors about what to do, and not to do
- Build relationships with other businesses to co-promote
- Get happy customers to refer 3x as many people, and be happier about it
- Introduce an effective and creative loyalty scheme and customer database
- Take their business to the next level
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who runs, owns, or is starting a business
- Those wanting to grow their turnover and profits
- People who are proactive and ready to apply practical principles
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )