English | 1hr 03m | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | aac, 44100 Hz, 1 ch | 151 Mb
Planning to use WordPress to run your online business? You need to understand your product, how to best reach your customer, and how to secure your site, and then come up with a plan to implement WordPress. Follow along with Morten-Rand Hendriksen as he guides you through the planning process for building an online store and the special considerations that come with using WordPress.
* Identifying your customer
* Understanding payment gateways
* Looking at other online stores
* Deciding if you have to charge tax
* Understanding if WordPress is right for your store
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)