The Essential Guide To Become A Script Writer ( Theoretical)
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 336 MB
eLearning, Business, Communications | Skill level: All level
This course is the basic guide to becoming a feature film or short film or content writer.
Script writing is a creative art.
The person who posseses this art and writes scripts is called as script writer.
To educate you on the art of script writing we have brought you this theoretical course.
This Theoretical Course will enable you to understand the concept of script writing by teaching you various things associated with it such as
1) What is a script?
2) Various typess of scripts.
3) Greatness of a writer ?
4) Purpose of writing and so on
Scriptwriter or Scenarist is a writer who practices the craft of screenwriting, writing screenplays on which mass media such as films, television programs, comics or video games are based.
Most professional screenwriters in the U.S. are unionized and are represented by the Writers Guild of America. Although membership in the WGA is recommended, it is not required of a screenwriter to join. The WGA is the final arbiter on awarding writing credit for projects under its jurisdiction. The WGA also looks upon and verifies film copyright materials.
A script is a document describing the narrative and dialogue of a book in detail. It is the book equivalent of a television program teleplay or a film screenplay
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge is required
- Time & Commitment
- Interest to learn and take action
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 10 lectures and 32 mins of content!
- Learn and understand various sources of writing
- Learn and understand purpose of writing
- Understand the greatness of a writer
- Understand various types of scripts
- Understand what is called as script
- Understand how to write a script
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a writer
What is the target audience?
- People from any country
- Those who are aspiring to become writers