Udemy - SAP BW IP - A Guide on Integrated Planning
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 46 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 2 Hours | 200 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
A Guide on becoming Strategic Planning consultant, one of the niche skill in SAP with good-growth prospects globally
BW IP Stands for BW Integrated Planning and is a corporate strategic planning solution in SAP.
This course contains both the concepts and hands-on, on how to configure the major areas of SAP BW IP.
If you are SAP Consultant (or) you have SAP exposure, you can learn and apply configuration steps in BW IP till designing of BEx Analyzer with front-end as Excel. This course also give an overview on the links of IP in Unified BPC.
This course will help you in:
- system understanding on the configuration steps for BW Integrated Planning
- Conceptual understanding of strategic planning scenarios in corporates
- Understanding the overview on the link between IP and unified BPC,
- engaging on SAP BW Integrated Planning related roles
The audience may include:
SAP BW Consultants,
SAP Consultants in FI,CO,SD,MM , PP and such other modules
SAP BPC Consultants
Planning Professionals in SAP
What are the requirements?
SAP system exposure. Having access to SAP server will help to follow the course much better.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
Learn SAP BW IP from scratch and be able to use those relevant portions of IP in Unified BPC NW
What is the target audience?
• SAP BW Consultants,
• SAP Consultants in FI,CO,SD,MM , PP and such other modules
• SAP BPC Consultants
• Planning Professionals in SAP
• SAP End-users