SQLPro for SQLite is an advanced sqlite editor. It has an easy to navigate interface, with the ability to perform the most basic to advanced tasks.
- Syntax highlighting and query intellisense/auto-complete.
- Advanced multi-query execution.
- Pick from multiple included themes, or design your own.
- Automatic external change detection reloads a database when modified outside of SQLPro.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
- Runtime loadable extension support.
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- Export your data to csv, mysql, xml or json.
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
- Fullscreen support.
- Column reordering.
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
What's New in Version 1.0.50
- New app icon.
- Performance and bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where pragma queries could cause crashes.
- Added system tables to the database tree.
- Fixed an issue with reloading databases when the file has been replaced.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor