Bartender 2.0 | MacOSX | 6 MB
Bartender 2 lets you organize your menu bar apps, by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to the Bartender Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in the Bartender Bar.
Take control of your menu bar
With Bartender you can choose which apps stay in the menu bar, are displayed in the Bartender Bar or are hidden completely.
The Bartender Bar
The Bartender Bar can be displayed and hidden as you want, by clicking on the Bartender Icon or via a hot key.
Menu bar apps still work the same
Apps still work the same when they are in the Bartender Bar allowing you quick access to them when needed, but keeping them out of sight when not.
Show an app in the menu bar when it updates
Set up your apps to be displayed in the menu bar for a period of time when they update.
Order your menu bar items
With Bartender you can set the order of the menu bar items, both in the menu bar and in the Bartender Bar, simply by ?+dragging the items. The order you set is maintained after restarts. So your menu bar items are always in the order you want.
If you want a really clean look and privacy, Bartender can also be hidden.
The Bartender Bar can be placed where you want
The Bartender Bar can be moved at any time to any horizontal position immediately under the menu bar. Or it can open under the Bartender icon.
Keyboard Navigate your menu bar items
Keyboard navigate all menu items both in the menu bar and the Bartender Bar; simply arrow through them and press return to select.
Search menu bar items
You can search the Bartender Bar for menu items, allowing you quick access to a menu item without looking for it. Simply display the Bartender Bar and start typing, then press enter to select the menu item.
New! in Bartender 2
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
* OS X 10.11 El Capitan Ready - Bartender 2 fully supports OS X El Capitan and can control Apple menu bar items.
* Keyboard navigate all menu items - With Bartender 2 you can now keyboard navigate all menu items both in the menu bar and the Bartender Bar, simply arrow through them and press return to select.
* Search menu items in the Bartender Bar - You can now search the Bartender Bar for menu items, allowing you quick access to a menu item without looking for it. Simply display the Bartender Bar and start typing, then press enter to select the menu item.
* Major under-the-hood improvements - A key part of Bartender 2 has been rewriting the internals to enable new features and to allow Bartender to work with System Integrity Protection in OS X El Capitan. As always we continue to improve Bartenders performance and reduce energy usage.
* Fix for Exception on launch for users without separate spaces - If OS X had been setup to not have separate spaces on each screen, Bartender would have an exception on launch. This has been fixed.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later