AlphaPlugins RichText 1.0 for Photoshop | MacOSX | 38.2 MB
AlphaPlugins introduces RichText plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and compatible programs. This filter lets you add multi-line text and/or paragraphs to Photoshop compositions and apply effects for impact and interest. Create formatted text using the built-in text editor, copy and paste text from i.e. MSWord or load it from a RTF file. With a variety of powerful, built-in features, RichText makes it easy to add, decorate and randomize text in Photoshop to full effect. If Photoshop's composition has a selection then the formatted text fill be accuratelly filled inside this area.
Simple and powerful:
Add multi-line formatted text directly to Photoshop compositions and quickly apply effects for impact.
Easy text imports:
For larger amounts of text, use the built-in text editor, copy/paste from another text editor or load text from RTF files.
Set parameters for automatic text randomization or choose from a variety of text effects, including seamless paper background.
AlphaPlugins RichText allow:
- Edit, place and adjust text in Photoshop compositions.
- Includes built-in text editor for working with large amounts of text.
- Compatible with copy/paste features of other text editors.
- Accepts text from RTF files.
- Use plug-in parameters to set automatic text randomization.
- Choose from a variety of different text effects, including seamless paper texture background.
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
Intel or PowerPC processor
At least 256 megabytes of RAM or more
Graphics card 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM or higher
1024 x 768 display or bigger
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - CS6, CC, CC2015 (32/64bit) or later
Home Page -