Insight * Elementary * AUDIO * Class CDs
OXFORD | 2013 | English | MP3, 2CD | 205.1 MB
Insight is a new five-level English course for secondary students. It is a thought-provoking course which will challenge your students to reach their full potential. insight will challenge, develop & inspire your students. It will motivate & engage them with thought provoking topics & information rich texts which will challenge their opinions & inspire them to think critically about the world they live in. It will prepare them for a life of learning with a clear focus on developing their skills & autonomous learning habits. It will give your students a deeper awareness of how language works, furnishing them with not just the meaning of vocabulary but also the rules that govern its use, allowing your students to use it with confidence.
* Thought-provoking topics & information-rich texts will challenge your students' opinions, educate them about the world they live in, & inspire classroom discussion.
* A coherent & systematic vocabulary syllabus, Vocabulary insight pages, & a ten-page Vocabulary bank explore vocabulary in greater depth.
* Culture pages in every unit & related DVD material will broaden your students' underst&ing & knowledge of the customs, traditions, & history of English-speaking countries.
* Optional literature-based lessons in the workbook allow you to enrich your classes with classic English literature.
* All school-leaving exam topics are covered, & exam-like tasks appear throughout to help prepare your students for their exam.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)