Sustainable Micro Irrigation: Principles and Practices By Megh R. Goyal
2014 | 506 Pages | ISBN: 1771880163 | PDF | 12 MB
This new book, Principles and Practices of Sustainable Micro Irrigation, is the first in the new series on micro irrigation, which offers a vast amount of knowledge and techniques necessary to develop and manage a drip/trickle or micro irrigation system. Written by experienced scientists from various parts of the world, the chapters in this book offer basic principles, knowledge, and techniques of micro irrigation management, which are essential in designing, developing, and evaluating an agricultural irrigation management system. The methods and techniques have worldwide applicability to irrigation management in agriculture.
The book includes coverage of many important topics in the field, including:
* An historical review of micro irrigation
* The current global status of the field and its potential
* Basic principles and applications
* New research on chemigation and fertigation
* Technologies for specific crops, such as sugar cane
* Irrigation software for micro irrigation design
* Affordable and low-cost micro irrigation solutions for small farms and farms in developing countries
* Micro irrigation design using Hydrocalc software
This book is a must for those interested in irrigation planning and management, namely, researchers, scientists, educators, and students.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)