Intro to DSLRs Part 1: How to Create Epic Photographs
Duration: 2hr 30m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 1.9 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This class is taught via nearly 2.5 hours of full professional filmed HD video, featuring crisp lighting and crystal clear audio. The course is divided into 18 organized and easy-to-follow sections.
International award-winning photographer Dan Salvo will help both beginners and advanced photographers alike as he explains:
- Seeing your world like a true photographer
- The 4 big things that separate a photographer from the owner of a camera
- The 7 elements of technique that can make a photo amazing when used properly
- The technical camera settings that you actually need to know, presented in a way that actually makes sense (no thanks to your camera manual!), including exposure, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Lenses, variable apertures lenses, bokeh, depth of field, camera shake, motion blur, and ISO noise
- The manual modes of your camera
- Dan's Order of Operations, a easy and simple workflow that Dan uses every time he shows up to capture a photograph in a new environment.
As a full time professional photographer and educator, Dan has taught this Part 1 class for nearly 3 years at his studio, reaching over 1000 students with 100% positive feedback. Now you can experience why it's been such a hit by accessing the full course online.
Although DSLRs will be the primary focus of our training, any digital camera with manual controls will be sufficient for this course.
Over 18 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
See your world like a true photographer
Identify the 4 big things that separate a photographer from the owner of a camera
Identify the things you like and don't like in photographs by understanding the 7 elements of technique that can make a photo amazing when used properly
Understand the technical camera settings that you actually need to know, presented in a way that actually makes sense (no thanks to your camera manual!), including exposure, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
Become familiar with lenses, variable apertures lenses, bokeh, depth of field, camera shake, motion blur, and ISO noise
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )