iStat Menus 5.11 | MacOSX | 28.07 MB
iStat Menus allows real-time monitoring of dozens of indicators. CPU utilization, RAM and network connection status, and the last temperature of the various components of the computer, voltage and load on the system of individual processes - this is only part of the data supplied by the utility users. What is important to understand the iStat Menus can not only geeks - the application provides information in the form of separate units in the menu bar and the settings you can turn on to display only the parameters of interest.
The new version of iStat Menus major change is the new interface. The developers have made it more modern and flat, that simultaneously with the advent of support for OS X Yosemite does Bjango one of the first companies that have decided to prepare for the autumn update of the operating system. The application has new features for users Mavericks: display applications, the most active battery power consumption, correct work with the regime of compression data in memory, as well as compatibility of icons in the menu bar with a dark theme design in OS X Yosemite.
In addition, iStat Menus finally added Russian localization. ?! (menu in English ... determinants of performance in the menu bar in Russian).
What's new in Version 5.11
* Added preliminary support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
* Added support for 2015 15-inch MacBook Pro.
* Added ability to hide disk activity graphs for individual drives.
* Added options to use bold text for all dual line menubar text modes (Yosemite and newer only).
* Added history graphs for S.M.A.R.T. hard drive sensors.
* Improved network monitoring.
* Improved S.M.A.R.T. monitoring.
* Improved calendar event display by filtering out disabled calendars from Calendar.app.
* Fixed an issue with some history graphs being blank.
* Fixed some display issues when using "Increase Contrast" accessibility option.
* Fixed some issues with VPN connections.
* Removed declined events from Time dropdown.
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Home Page -