iThoughtsX 3.3 | MacOSX | 31.85 MB
iThoughtsX - the program allows you to visualize your thoughts by constructing graphical charts. Excellent aids in brainstorming sessions and, if necessary, organize thoughts or ideas. iThoughtsX can be used for various tasks - including lists, brainstorming, planning events, research, writing, project management - and in a variety of environments - school, meetings, workspace.
From the box:
* 10 sheets
* 35 background options for canvas, 90 'image' and 50 'of icons "
* 4 built-in layouts (horizontal, vertical, TopDown and fishbone)
* 6 reference styles (straight, bending right angled, curved, s-curve and conical)
* 7 variants of shape (a rounded rectangle, ellipse, line, rectangle, and no brackets)
* Additional options Mindmap (note callouts, boundaries, relationships, hyperlinks, attachments, task information, etc.)
* Course Notes / Revision
* Project planning
* task lists
* Setting goals
* Meeting Notes
* Import and export in various file formats:
* Mindjet MindManager
* Freemind / Freeplane
* ConceptDraw MINDMAP
* Normal / Rich Text
* MyThoughts (import only)
* MindNode (import only)
* MindMapper (import only)
* Export maps as documents:
* Powerpoint / Keynote (PPTX)
* Text / Pages (DOCX)
* Excel / figures (CSV)
* Image (PNG)
* Website (ZIP package map, HTML and attachments)
What's new in Version 3.3 (3.3.4687)
* Exporting as Website will pull in any 'linked maps'
* Exporting as Website will use 'full fat' images and responsive layout
* Exporting as PDF will pull in any 'linked maps'