Rosetta Stone TOTALe V.18.104.22.168113 + Language Packs
Language eLearning | OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (x64x86); OS X 10.7 or higher | 259 MB + 287 MB + 42 GB
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and others
Learn a language naturally with Dynamic Immersion? The Rosetta Stone language program aims to make learning easier and more effective by scrapping dense explanations in favor of a visual teaching style featuring pictures, audio and text. The Rosetta Stone language program aims to make learning easier and more effective by scrapping dense explanations in favor of a visual teaching style featuring pictures, audio and text. Created by Fairfield Language Technologies in 1992, Rosetta Stone has been adopted by West Point, NASA and over 10,000 schools, according to the company.
Created by Fairfield Language Technologies in 1992, Rosetta Stone has been adopted by West Point, NASA and over 10,000 schools, according to the company. The products teaching method attempts to emulate the experience of a native-born speaker by immersing you in one of 29 languages using photos, spoken phrases and written words.
Training course of any language begins the same way you will be asked to learn key words like man woman boy girl. And most of the rest of the words you will already know from the context. For example, you will see a man eating and a woman with a glass of water and write The man is eating, The woman is drinking. Then you have to make out a dozen combinations of old and new words so, according to the authors, there is a fixing material. In any case, intuition and visual perception make up about 80 in the method Rosetta Stone.
All tasks in the Rosetta Stone can be divided into several groups:
- Finding the right pictures for phrases. Here you need the mouse to choose the desired picture.
- The selection of suitable sentences for pictures. Here you will be shown several options from which you need to click on correct. Green buttons will allow you to once again listen to how it sounds each replica.
- Job on pronunciation. You will be asked to repeat each list of words, and will give you just two attempts.
- Grammar tasks. Here you need to insert the appropriate meaning of the word in correct form
The examination is held at the end of each topic in the form of a slideshow that illustrates some life situation. All your answers need to be spoken, and you dont show any text that you want to say you have to guess what phrase is appropriate to say at the moment. Unlike conventional lessons, to affect the order of the exam is impossible it is passed strictly from beginning to end, to return to some of its tasks impossible.
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, 10 or higher
- Mac (Intel based only): OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher
- On Windows: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- On Mac: Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or higher
- 3 GB free hard-drive space (per level)
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- Broadband Internet connection
- Available port for headset with microphone (not included)
New Features in Rosetta Stone v5 TOTALe:
Brand new games
Improved compatibility with new operating systems
Updated language packs to fix language errors
Download Via Nitroflare
Rosetta Stone TOTALe V.22.214.171.124113 Win-Mac
Download : Nitroflare.com
Download : Nitroflare.com
Download Via Uploaded
Download : Ul.to
Download Via Rapidgator
Download : Rapidgator.net