Graphic 3.0 | MacOSX | 14.12 MB
Graphic - (former iDraw) - a convenient vector graphics editor for your Mac, clad in a pleasant and intuitive interface. People involved in graphics, you know that all image editors are divided into two types: raster and vector. If the first in the "apple" platforms, all more or less clearly, in the case with the second choice is not so obvious. Autodesk Graphic can be called one of the best vector graphics editor. Previously, it was published under the name of the studio Indeeo Graphic. In Autodesk believes that the application is ideal for technical illustrations and diagrams. Of course, there is synchronization via iCloud, so the user can continue to work with your images, wherever he was.
Graphic has all the tools needed to create, from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. You can create intricate designs quickly and easily.
* Import SVG, PDF, EPS, PSD files and Photoshop.
* Export designs as SVG, PDF, PNG, PSD, JPEG, GIF, TIFF.
* Copy the selected objects as PNG, PDF, SVG, and CSS
* Export icons, raster and vector images directly into Xcode xcasset folder.
* Export layers and objects are automatically marked as separate files.
Photoshop PSD Import / Export
* PSD Import
* Shape layers are imported as editable vector paths.
* Layer effects are imported as fully editable shadows, innershadows, glow, etc.
* Export to PSD files with support for layers.
Professional drawing tools
* Full-featured Bezier Pen tool to create custom forms.
* Brush and pencil tools for drawing.
* The necessary tools to create forms.
* Rotate, zoom and shift Transform tools.
* Scissors tool.
* Tool dimensions.
Many other powerful functions, including:
* Appearance Styles.
* Layers and groups.
* Smart Guides.
* Snap to grid / Snap to the point.
* Align and distribute objects.
* Copy and transformation.
* Linear, Radial, Angle, and gradients.
* Convert text to outlines.
* Internal and external touch.
* The outer rims.
* Copy and transformation.
* RGB, HSB, and Hex Color Picker.
* Mode Pixel Preview.
* Import of PDF files and annotations.
* Export to vector PDF format file-based SVG.
* Plug / Powerful scripting API.
* Color management ColorSync.
* Fast rendering of very complex projects
What's New in Version 3.0
* iDraw is now Autodesk Graphic, available for Mac, iPad, and the iPhone!
Enhanced for El Capitan.
* Optimized to take full advantage of (Mac OSX) 10.11.
* Haptic Feedback for alignment and point snapping with Force Touch trackpads.
* Powerful new pressure-sensitive brush tool.
* Draw with pressure using Wacom® pressure sensitive tablets or Force Touch trackpads.
* Draw thicker or thinner brush strokes easily without changing the stroke width setting.
* Control the amount of influence pressure has on each brush stroke.
Variable-width Brush Strokes.
* Draw beautiful calligraphic brush strokes that vary in width.
* Adjust the contour of each brush stroke using the new brush contour editor.
* Easily tweak the shape and endpoints of brush strokes drawn with pressure-sensitivity.
* Create, save, and reuse custom brush stroke shapes and styles.
* Quickly adjust the size and position of selected objects from the tool options bar.
* New transform anchor control to set the selection origin point.
* Numerically move and precisely position selected path points.
* Adjust the horizontal and vertical spacing between multiple selected points.
Adjust Colors Panel.
* Recolor individual vector objects or an entire design (Modify > Adjust Colors...)
* Hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, and color balance controls.
* Change the colors of gradients, shadows, glows, text and other shape FX automatically.
Faster Import Workflows.
* Add vector objects from SVG, EPS, and AI files directly into an existing design using drag & drop.
* Use the File > Place... command to place SVG, EPS, and AI files into the current design.
* Paste copied SVG text directly as editable vector objects.
Enhanced CMYK Support.
* Import and export PDF files with CMYK color profiles.
* Import and export Photoshop PSD files in CMYK color mode.
* Quickly change the orientation of a document using the Canvas settings pane.
* Rotate or flip an entire design using the options in the Modify > Rotate and Transform menu .
* Subtract and intersect lines by other shapes using boolean path combinations.
* Many other fixes and improvements.
OS - MacOSX 10.6 or Later
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )