English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | pdf | 1.81 GB
eLearning, Lifestyle, Home Improvement | Skill level: Beginner level
Learn where, when and what to plant in your backyard garden.
Imagine harvesting 100's of pounds of Vegetables from your own backyard!
Ripe juicy tomatoes, delicious sweet corn or crisp lettuce. It's possible for any one that has a small back yard to grow surprising amounts of vegetables. A small 150 square foot plot can produce several hundred pounds of yummy veggies thru the spring, summer and fall.
In this course you will learn where to put your garden, when to plant it and what are some of the easiest veggies to grow. The course is designed to teach the new gardener the basics to get started. The course will also teach you more experienced gardeners some of the basic principals that you need to know to "pump up" your garden production:
- Where to Grow Your Garden
- Raised Bed Gardens
- Flat Bed Gardens
- Sun requirements
- Caring for your soil
- Watering your garden
- When to Plant Your Garden
- Cool Weather Crops
- Warm Weather Crops
- Estimated Planting Times
- What to Plant in Your New Garden
- Should you plant seeds . . . or seedlings?
- Hybrid seeds vs. Open Pollinated seeds what's the difference?
- 7 Easy to grow Cool Weather veggies
- 5 Easy to grow Warm Weather veggies
Whether you are a new gardener or you have a few years under your belt you will find this course a great guide to improving your backyard garden. Please join our growing community of gardeners as we discuss the best practices for growing a great backyard vegetable garden!
What are the requirements?
- Before you start this course take some time to head out in your yard and find a nice sunny spot to plant a garden.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 24 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn where, when and what to plant in your backyard garden!
What is the target audience?
- This course will help new and experienced gardeners to start or improve their backyard gardens!