English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 5 hrs | 1.96 GB
eLearning, Personal Development, Career Development | Skill level: Beginner level
Learn how to build up experience, a CV and cover letter that will help you pass through the 10,000+ applicants - easily!
Published October 5th. This course has reached 800+ Students in only one week!
This course intends to help students or future students to build their career path so that they maximize their chances of getting an internship at the United Nations, and hopefully later to any of their dream company or organization. During the course, we are going to get through what a young student needs and does not need to achieve his/her goal of getting an internship at the United Nations. You are going to get plenty of ideas on what you could do to boost your CV.
Further than that, you will have access to 2 sample CVs (Bachelor and Master level) and 3 sample Cover Letters (1 Bachelor level, 2 master level for different positions). These are authentic application documents that I have used in the past and thanks to which I got contacted back for 6 out of 7 U.N. internship positions to which I had applied.
The course is meant to motivate you, and to show you that you too can get an internship at the United Nations in order to boost your future career.
You will also have a quick overview of the different internship possibilities at the U.N. and of the respective eligibility criteria, as well as of the required document formats for your CV and Cover letter.
What are the requirements?
- Nothing is required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 64 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Prepare a CV that will maximize their chances of getting an internship at the UN
- Redact a Cover Letter that will maximize their chances of getting an internship at the UN
- Be able to select the experiences that will make them stand out of the crowd
- Know what it takes, and what it does not take to get an internship at the UN
- Have a better understanding of the internship possibilities
- Know what kind of requirements and document formats they need to get in
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant for young people who are about to study, currently studying or, in some cases, have just graduated from their studies.
- Anyone who is junior and wants to know what it takes to get in one of the big international organizations