English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 352 MB
eLearning, Business, Entrepreneurship | Skill level: Beginner level
Create the building blocks of your business model, avoid common mistakes, create products that sell profitably
- Want to start the business of your dreams?
- Thinking of starting a business but don't know where to start?
- Overwhelmed by the choices you have to make?
- Worried that your business idea may not make any money?
- Recovering from a bad business start-up experience and wanting to get it right this time?
- Struggling to get your product to market?
- Scared that someone else will steal your great business idea?
- Wondering whether to go it alone, but nervous about trusting a business partner?
- Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone, at any age with any background, who wants to fulfill their dream of starting their own business and wants to get it right first time
- Existing entrepreneurs who have struggled and want to make a fresh start
- Course Objectives
This 3-Part Course will help you to learn how to:
- Create a sustainable profitable business
- Develop a business idea and get it right first time
- Pick yourself up from a past business failure and re-start successfully
- Create a road-map for your business launch and to help you do the right things in the right order
- Overall Course Outline
Part 1: How to Create the Building Blocks of Your Business
Part 2: How to Promote and Protect Your Business Idea
Part 3: How to Create and Build Successful Business Partnerships
SIGN UP TODAY TO PART 1 - How to Create the Building Blocks of Your Business
What are the requirements?
- No previous business experience is necessary
- Students need to commit the time and mental effort required to build a long-term future for their business
- Students should be prepared to follow through with the advice in the lectures - shortcuts won't work!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Identify whether your business idea is viable (and produce an objective analysis of its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- Identify your entrepreneurial ‘sweet-spot’ to ensure that your business idea fulfils your passion, purpose and profitability goals
- Work out how well-prepared you are to start your business
- Create a road map for your business idea using a Business Model template
- See the big picture of your business clearly before you go into daily operations
- Predict and prevent the usual obstacles that lead to business failure
- Create a product prototype to take to market
- Launch your products with the confidence that they are likely to sell
What is the target audience?
- Anyone, at any age with any background, who wants to fulfil their dream of starting their own business and wants to get it right first time
- Existing entrepreneurs who think they have made mistakes in their business decisions and want to make a fresh start
- This course is ONLY for people who are SERIOUS about launching a successful business - NOT for those wanting to make money overnight with little effort!